Smile of the Day

Life is getting much too serious, yes? Who doesn't need a daily smile?




Tuesday, November 29

Never be irreplaceable

An editor, a photographer, and a journalist are covering a political convention in Miami. During their lunch break, they decide to walk up and down the beach ... and halfway up the beach, they stumble upon a lamp. As they rub the lamp a genie appears and tells them, "Normally I would grant you three wishes, but since there are three of you, I will grant each of you a single wish."

The photographer goes first: "I would like to spend the rest of my life living in a huge house in St. Thomas (American Virgin Islands, in the Caribbean) with no money worries." Poof! He is on his way to St. Thomas.

The journalist goes next: "I would like to spend the rest of my life living on a huge yacht cruising the Mediterranean with no money worries." Poof! He is on his way to the Mediterranean.

Last, but not least, comes the editor's turn. "And what would your wish be?" asks the genie.

"I want them both back after lunch. The deadline for tomorrow's newspaper is in about ten hours."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home