Smile of the Day

Life is getting much too serious, yes? Who doesn't need a daily smile?




Wednesday, December 21

A breath of fresh air

While waiting in the waiting room for my wife (who had gone into labour), the nurse walked out and says to the man next to me, "Congratulations, sir, you are the new father of twins!"

"How about that," says the man, and then to the rest of us, "I work for the Doublemint Chewing Gum company."

About an hour later, the same nurse enters the waiting room and announces that Mr. Smith's wife has just had triplets. Mr. Smith stands up and exclaims, "Well, how do you like that! I work for the 3M Company."

The gentleman sitting next to me then gets up quickly and starts to leave. When I ask him why, he remarks, "I think I need a breath of fresh air. I work for 7-UP."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home