Smile of the Day

Life is getting much too serious, yes? Who doesn't need a daily smile?




Saturday, December 17

First impression

Assigned to a new office on a military base, the major was working hard to set up his new office when a private knocked on the door. The major quickly picked up the telephone and motioned for the private to enter. On the telephone the major said, "Yes, General Schwarzkopf, I think that is an excellent idea. ... No sir, no problem, you feel free to call me any time. Glad I can help. ... Yes sir, I will, and you give my best to your family as well. ... Thank you sir, and a good day to you too, General Schwarzkopf." As the major hung up the phone he turned to the private and asked, "What can I do for you, private?"

"Sir, I am here to hook up your phone."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jeff said...

Cloassic.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home