Smile of the Day

Life is getting much too serious, yes? Who doesn't need a daily smile?




Saturday, December 31

New Year's Resolutions for Internet Junkies

1. I will try to figure out why I *really* need seven e-mail addresses.

2. I will stop sending e-mail to my wife.

3. I resolve to work with neglected children -- my own.

4. I will answer my snail mail with the same enthusiasm with which I answer my e-mail.

5. I resolve to back up my 10GB hard drive daily ... well, once a week ... okay, monthly then ... or maybe ...

6. I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet.

7. When I hear "Where do you want to go today?" I will not reply "MS Tech Support".

8. I will read the manual.

9. I will think of a password other than "password."

10. I will stop checking my e-mail (and writing my blog entries!) at 3:00 in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home