Smile of the Day

Life is getting much too serious, yes? Who doesn't need a daily smile?




Sunday, January 15

Bravery

General McKenzie, in charge of the Navy, is visiting his colleague General Marshall, who was in charge of the Army. While Marshall is giving him a tour of the place, McKenzie can't resist the impulse to brag about how brave Navy men are. "Well," says Marshall, "my men are very brave as well."

"I would like to see that!" says McKenzie: so so Marshall calls in Private Cooper (3rd class) and says: "Private! I want you to stop that tank coming here with your body!"

"Are you crazy?" objects the private politely. "It would kill me, you idiot! I am so out of here!"

As the private runs away, Marshall turns proudly to a bewildered McKenzie: "You see? You have to be pretty brave to talk like that to a general."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home