Smile of the Day

Life is getting much too serious, yes? Who doesn't need a daily smile?




Thursday, January 12

Obeying the system

An Israeli soldier who had only just enlisted asked his commanding officer for a 3-day pass. The CO's response is absolutely predictable: "Are you crazy? You just join the Israeli army, and already you want a 3-day pass? You must do something spectacular for that recognition!"

So, the very next day, the soldier returns to his home base in an Arab tank!

So impressed is the CO that he wants to know how it happened. "Well," says the soldier, "I jumped in a tank, and went toward the border with the Arabs. As I approached the border, I saw an Arab tank. I put my white flag up, the Arab tank put his white flag up. So I said to the Arab soldier, 'Do you want to get a three-day pass?' So we exchanged tanks."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home