Smile of the Day

Life is getting much too serious, yes? Who doesn't need a daily smile?




Tuesday, February 14

... Unusual ... pick-up lines

  • Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?
  • I wish you were a bag of Skittles so I could taste your rainbow!
  • By the way the light is hitting your eyes, I can see myself in them, and damn, I look good!
  • Smile if you want me!
  • I am the doctor of love, baby, and you are overdue for your meat injection!
  • Hey baby, where you been all my life?
  • Hey babe! did you hear about the guy and the girl who talked together at the dance? Well ... Let me read you the story tonight when I tuck us into bed!
  • You must be goin' to hell cause it must be a sin to look that good.
  • Do you wanna come back to my house for sex and pizza? No? You don't like pizza?
  • I would marry your cat to get in the family.
  • Are you a Pokemon?? Because I would sure like to pikachu!!
  • Did you drop something? Cause you sure look like you are picking up!
  • Who's your daddy?
  • Hey baby, are you like Sprite? because you sure make me want to obey my thirst.
  • My love for you is like the Energizer Bunny, it keeps going and going ...
  • If you were a library book, I would check you out.
  • Your dad must have been the Unibomber, 'cause you da' bomb!
  • Do you sleep on your stomach? Can I?
  • How do you like your eggs? Scrambled or fertilised?
  • Baby, if kissing is your language, we have a lot to talk about!
  • Do you have a map? because I just got lost in your eyes.
  • My lips are cold. You can warm them up if you like.
  • If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I visit you between the holidays?
  • As long as I have a face, you have a place to sit.
  • WOW! I thought they were lyin, but you ARE hotter than my grandma!
  • Do I know you? No?? I thought I saw you at UPS today, because I could have sworn you were checking out my package.
  • Are those Guess jeans? because guess who wants to get in them?
  • Hi, your outfit looks really cute. It would look even better on my bedroom floor.
  • I am an organ donor, and I have an organ you might need.
  • Can I shock your tarts?
  • Are you from Tennessee? No? Because you are the only ten I see!
  • God made Coke. God made Pepsi. God made you so damn sexy!
  • Do you have any Indian in you? ... Do you want some?
  • Did it hurt? When you fell from Heaven, did it hurt?
  • Were your parents Greek gods? They would have to be, to produce a goddess.
  • Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?
  • Have you been eating Campbell's soup? Because you are looking mmmmmm mmmmmmm good.
  • I may not be Elmo, but you can tickle me anytime you want to.
  • Let's do some math! ADD a bed, SUBTRACT clothes, DIVIDE legs, and MULTIPLY!
  • Did you eat Lucky Charms for breakfast? Because you are magically delicious.
  • Kiss me if I am wrong, but isn't your name Guadalupe?
  • He: Are you going to the BBQ? She: What BBQ? He: My meat on your grill!
  • Nice legs. What time do they open?
  • You look good, your phone number would look better.
  • Baby, I am like Pringles ... once you pop the fun don't stop!
  • Do you have a burger or some fries to go along with that shake?
  • You have beautiful eyes. May I have them?
  • I thought VERY FINE only came in cans!
  • How about I give you the best screw you ever had? [at which point the girl is handed a screw]
  • If I had a nickel for every time I saw a guy/girl as hot as you, I would have 5 cents.
  • You look like a lollipop. May I have a lick?
  • Are you sunburned, or are you always this hot?
  • Can I see your spirit stick?
  • My lips hurt ... can you kiss them better for me?
  • You look tired. Do you want to go to sleep with me?
  • You got a porch to go with that swing?
  • Are those curves or is it topsy turvy day?
  • Do you have a library card? Because I wanna check you out!
  • I seem to have lost my virginity. Can I borrow yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home