Smile of the Day

Life is getting much too serious, yes? Who doesn't need a daily smile?




Tuesday, April 18

Memories

A husband and wife are celebrating their 50th anniversary. That night, the wife dons the exact same sexy little negligée she had worn on their wedding night. Placing her arms around her husband, she whispers in his ear: "Honey, do you remember this?"

He looks up at her: "Yes, dear, I do. You wore that same negligée the night we were married."

"Yes," she says. "Do you remember what you said to me that night?"

He nods: "Yes, dear, I still remember. I said I was going to suck the life out of those big boobs and screw your brains out."

She giggles: "Yes, honey, that is it exactly. So, now it is 50 years later, and I am in the same negligée I wore that night. What do you have to say tonight?"

Again he looks up at her, looks her up and down, and replies: "Mission accomplished."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha.. that's funny..

1:50 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

That was good.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Koyanasquatsi?
Pretty obscure, but not quite good enough to get the cash...
World Without Balance..
but was it Inuit or Tlingit?

4:20 PM  
Blogger Tenebris said...

Hopi, actually ... and now you know exactly as much as you did before.

5:04 PM  
Blogger texas math said...

pretty funny

9:00 PM  
Blogger the other cold one said...

This is told in a much ruder version also, and just as funny. I won't reveal the details, though....

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home