Smile of the Day

Life is getting much too serious, yes? Who doesn't need a daily smile?




Thursday, April 13

Ten out of ten for style ...

At the pearly gates, St. Peter asks the new arrival if he had done anything of particular merit in his life. "Well," says the man, "I can think of one thing. Once, in the back country, I came upon a gang of high-testosterone bikers who were threatening a young woman. I told them to leave her alone, but they would not listen. So I approached the largest and most heavily tattooed biker: and I smacked him on the head, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring and threw it on the ground, and told him to leave her alone or he would be answering to me."

St. Peter is impressed. "When did this happen?"

"Just a couple of minutes ago."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home