Smile of the Day

Life is getting much too serious, yes? Who doesn't need a daily smile?




Sunday, June 18

Help needed

- from a thread on an amateur astronomy board

Best way to remove annoying Earth?

Hi,

Help required in removing the Earth.
I'd like to do some Southern Sky observations for a change.
I'd value any helpful suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

* * * * *


Best way to remove annoying galaxy?

There appears to be a large galaxy that is obstructing my view of a significant portion of the sky. I know that it's nice for galaxies to be big and close so that those with cheap telescopes can see them but this one rather overdoes it -- I can't fit the whole thing in the field of view no matter what eyepiece I use!

What is the best way to remove this obstruction? Please don't tell me to move my telescope; I moved it several hundred feet and saw no change.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice

4:48 PM  
Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

HEHEHEHEH! i've always wanted to get into astronomy but now that i know there are such annoying things that get in the way...

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home