Smile of the Day

Life is getting much too serious, yes? Who doesn't need a daily smile?




Friday, June 16

I can't sleep!

Every day and every night the dogs barked and barked and barked. "They are so noisy," complains the patient, "that I can't get a wink of sleep."

The doctor smiles, understanding. "There are special pills for that problem. I will give you a prescription that will take care of your problem." And he sets a follow-up appointment for two weeks later.

Two weeks later: "How are you feeling now?"

"Worse than before," answers the patient wearily, to the doctor's great surprise.

"But I don't understand," says the doctor. "Those pills are guaranteed to work."

"That may be," says the patient, "but now I am up all night chasing the dogs. When I finally catch one, it is almost impossible to make him swallow the pill."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi
nice joke like it whenever i get time i will try to read one or two jokes
you can view my blog
http://mit11.blogspot.com/

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home