Smile of the Day

Life is getting much too serious, yes? Who doesn't need a daily smile?




Saturday, June 24

One of the guys

After a major beer festival in London, all the brewery presidents decide to head out together for a drink.

Corona's president sits down and says, ""SeƱor, I would like the world's best beer, a Corona." The bartender takes a bottle of Corona from the fridge and gives it to him.

Then Budweiser's president says, "I would like the best beer in the world, the king of beers. Make mine a Budweiser." And the bartender, well supplied, gives him his Budweiser.

Coors' president says, "I would like the best beer in the world, the only one made with Rocky Mountain spring water. Give me a Coors." He gets it.

The head of Guinness sits down wearily and says, "Make mine a Coke."

The other brewery presidents stare at him in surprise and finally one of them asks the question: why isn't the head of the company drinking Guinness?

"Well," replies the Guinness head with a sigh, "if you guys are not drinking beer, neither will I."

2 Comments:

Blogger noname said...

I found your blog while surfing and am so glad I did. Definately put a smile on my face. Thanks so much. :)

6:50 AM  
Blogger Andy Mackay said...

hehehe

Love it - fan of Coors, but Guinness is a proper beer...

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home