Smile of the Day

Life is getting much too serious, yes? Who doesn't need a daily smile?




Friday, July 28

Going fishing

A man telephoned home from the office late on a Friday to tell his wife that something had come up: "Chance of a lifetime! Fishing trip with the boss. We leave right away, and will be gone for a week. So please pack my clothes, my fishing equipment, and especially my blue silk pyjamas. I will drop by in an hour to pick them up." He went home in a hurry, grabbed everything, rushed off.

A week later, he returned, and his wife asked if he had a good trip. "Oh yes!" he exclaimed. "But you forgot to pack my blue silk pyjamas."

"No, I didn't," smiled his wife. "I put them in your tackle box."

2 Comments:

Blogger the shrewness said...

women are so smart. :)

7:11 PM  
Blogger Golfing Golfer said...

cool blog


500 Top Blogs

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home