Smile of the Day

Life is getting much too serious, yes? Who doesn't need a daily smile?




Thursday, July 13

Things you don't want to hear during surgery

  • Better save that. We will need it for the autopsy.
  • Bo! Bo! Come back with that. Bad dog!
  • Wait a minute. If this is his spleen, what is that?
  • Hand me that ... uh ... that uh ... that thingy there.
  • Uh oh. Where is my Rolex?
  • Oops ...
  • Hey, has anyone ever survived from 500 ml of this stuff before?
  • Oh shoot, there go the lights again.
  • You know, there is big money in kidneys, and this guy has two of them.
  • Everybody stand back. I lost my contact lens.
  • Could you stop that thing from beating, it is throwing off my concentration.
  • What is this doing here.
  • I hate when they are missing stuff in here.
  • Cool! Now can you make his leg twitch by pressing that one?
  • Well, folks, I guess this will be an experiment for all of us.
  • Sterile schmerile. The floor is clean, right?
  • What do you mean, he was not in for a sex change?
  • Okay, now take a picture from this angle. This is truly a freak of nature.
  • This patient has already had some kids, right?
  • Nurse, did this patient sign an organ donation card?
  • Don't worry. I think it is sharp enough.
  • What do you mean, you want a divorce?
  • FIRE! FIRE!! Everyone get out!
  • Consarnit! Page 47 of the manual is missing!

2 Comments:

Blogger hot girl said...

Such and interesting post I wish more people wrote like this.


My pics / blog

4:06 PM  
Blogger hot girl said...

Such and interesting post I wish more people wrote like this.


My pics / blog

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home