Smile of the Day

Life is getting much too serious, yes? Who doesn't need a daily smile?




Wednesday, July 12

Young, blonde, and beautiful

A young girl boards a flight from Heathrow to New York City, and finds herself a seat in first class. When the stewardess checks her ticket, she points out that the girl is in the wrong seat, to which the girl replies: "I am young, blonde, and beautiful, and I am going to New York to be a supermodel and marry a millionaire!"

Hmm. What to say to that? The stewardess calls in the senior steward, who is bound and determined that no one was getting a free upgrade to first class, but again the girl answers with utter certainty: "I am young, blonde, and beautiful, and I am going to New York to be a supermodel and marry a millionaire!"

Maybe this is a job for the co-pilot, who says very gently, "Excuse me, miss, but you are in the wrong seat," to which the girl replies yet again: "I am young, blonde, and beautiful, and I am going to New York to be a supermodel and marry a millionaire!" The co-pilot tries again: "I am sorry, miss, but if you don't move to your proper seat, I will have to ask you to leave the aircraft." (And you just know what the girl replied to that, don't you?)

In desperation, the co-pilot decides to consult the captain. The captain just shakes his head with a slight smile, before approaching the girl and whispering in her ear. That was all it took: before the captain had even returned to the flight deck, the young girl had gotten out of her seat and had moved to her proper seat in economy. "Cor, what did you say to her?" exclaims the co-pilot.

"I told her first class was not going to New York."

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharique said...

he he hilarious

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home