Smile of the Day

Life is getting much too serious, yes? Who doesn't need a daily smile?




Monday, August 21

Dear Abby:

My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning. When I confront him, he denies everything. What is worse is everyone knows he cheats on me. It is so humiliating! Also, since he lost his job some years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new one.

All he does is sit around the living room in his underwear and watch television while I work to pay the bills. And since our daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me. He keeps calling me a lesbian. What should I do?

Signed, Clueless



Dear Clueless:

Dump him. You are a New York senator now. You don't need him.

6 Comments:

Blogger Cendra said...

Hi! I´m surprised with your blog! I think i´ll come back to read it! I´m learning english, and i need reading interesting text like that (so clearly and, i think so, good writen) to improve. Thanks for it!

12:58 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Clueless, I'm pretty sure I saw your husband at the international conference on AIDS last week where he announced that he and some computer geek have raised over 100 Billion dollars for AIDS research, development and medication and will likely save the lives of millions of people and change the face of the disease forever. True, it's not a job per se, I don't think he's getting paid for it, but it's a heck of a hobby.

3:15 AM  
Blogger Tenebris said...

Hey, if I am going to print Bush jokes, I am also going to print Clinton jokes. Fair turn and turn about, yes?

3:57 AM  
Blogger Moshe Kappoya said...

Love your blog!
Thanks for the smiles. :-)

5:16 PM  
Blogger LinF said...

Keep them coming! Great blog fun here!

6:21 PM  
Blogger karl said...

Ha ha

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home