Smile of the Day

Life is getting much too serious, yes? Who doesn't need a daily smile?




Saturday, December 2

An urgent call

He urgently needed to make a call (and, like me, did not carry a cellphone), but the only payphone he could find was in use. He waited patiently, but after five, seven, ten minutes went by -- and still the other man was on the telephone. And all this time he was just standing there, not saying a word.

So he tapped the man on the shoulder and asked if he could use the telephone, it wouldn't be long.

"Hold your horses," he responded, covering the receiver. "I'm talking to my wife."

1 Comments:

Blogger Naughty or Nice List said...

You gave me many smiles. Good Job.

I love going from blog to blog seeing what people are up to in other parts of the world.

If you have a minute visit my site, it is setup as a family joke. We've put Jimmy C’s wish list on it to determine if he has been naughty or nice this year.

The big guy needs all the support he can get. Take a minute to vote. It's all in good fun.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home