Smile of the Day

Life is getting much too serious, yes? Who doesn't need a daily smile?




Sunday, February 11

Second coming

A cardinal runs to the pope's quarters, finally arriving all out of breath. He just barely manages to gasp out, "Your Holiness, I have some good news and I have some bad news."

"So what is the good news?" asks the pope.

"Jesus has returned to earth! He is on the telephone and wants to speak with you!"

The pope's eyebrows raise: "And the bad news?"

"He is calling from Salt Lake City!"

5 Comments:

Blogger Just a London Girl said...

hehehe i like this one.!!!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Just a London Girl said...

come on i want more jokes!!!! i love your jokes!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Just Another Thought said...

Hi
I always read ur blog to start of my day....makes me feel good....& thanks for making a difference.....So well I was suprised that u haven't updated ur blog for quite sometime.
Well hope everything's well & the one who brings smiles to so many is having a wonderful week
Sachin

7:17 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I read your blog daily as well and am a little concerned at the lack of posts...I hope you haven't given up blogging and that everything is ok!!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Tenebris said...

Thank you, all, for your kind words, and sorry for the extended absence. Explanation here.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home