New evening classes for men
Note: due to the complexity and level of difficulty of their contents, each course will accept a maximum of eight participants each.
- How to fill ice-cube trays. Step by step with slide presentation.
- Lavatory paper rolls: do they grow on the holders? Round-table discussion.
- Differences between the laundry basket and the floor. Pictures and explanatory graphics.
- The after-dinner dishes and silverware: can they levitate and fly
into the kitchen sink? Examples on video.
- Loss of identity: losing the remote to your significant other. Helpline and support groups.
- Learning how to find things, starting with looking in the right place instead of turning the house upside down while screaming. Open forum.
- Health watch: bringing her flowers is not harmful to your health. Graphics and audiotape.
- Real men ask for directions when lost. Real-life testimonials.
- Is it genetically impossible to sit quietly as she parallel parks? Driving simulation.
- Learning to live: basic differences between mother and wife. Online class and role-playing.
- How to be the ideal shopping companion. Relaxation exercises,
meditation and breathing techniques.
- How to fight cerebral atrophy: remembering birthdays, anniversaries, other important dates and calling when you are going to be late. Cerebral shock therapy sessions and full lobotomies offered.