Smile of the Day

Life is getting much too serious, yes? Who doesn't need a daily smile?




Saturday, June 21

Getting lucky

A young man goes into a drugstore to buy condoms. The pharmacist tells him that they come in packs of 3, 9, or 12, and asks which he wants. "Well," says the young man, "I have been seeing this girl for a while and she is really hot, and I think, just maybe, tonight is 'the' night. We are having dinner with her parents, and then we are going out ... and I have a feeling I am going to get lucky after that. Once she has had me, she will want me all the time, so maybe you had better give me the 12-pack."

Later that evening, as the young man sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parents, he asks if he might give the blessing, and they agree. He begins the prayer, and continues praying for several minutes. After a while the girl leans over and whispers, "I never knew you were so religious."

Whispers back the young man: "You never told me that your father is a pharmacist."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home