Smile of the Day

Life is getting much too serious, yes? Who doesn't need a daily smile?




Monday, July 14

Top ten reasons to go to work naked

  • No one ever steals your chair.
  • Gives "bad hair day" a whole new meaning.
  • Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.
  • People stop stealing your pens after they have seen where you keep them.
  • You want to see if it is like the dream.
  • To stop those creepy guys in Marketing from looking down your blouse.
  • "I'd love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pocket".
  • Inventive way to finally meet that special person in Human Resources.
  • Can take advantage of computer monitor radiation to work on your tan.
And (drum roll) the Number One reason to go to work naked:
  • Your boss is always yelling "I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home