Smile of the Day

Life is getting much too serious, yes? Who doesn't need a daily smile?




Sunday, October 26

Have you been a good girl?

Three girls die and come to the pearly gates, where St. Peter has this simple question in store for them: "Have you been a good girl?"

"Oh yes," answers the first. "I was a virgin before I got married, and remained a virgin even after I got married.

"Very good," says St. Peter. And to his attendent angel he says, "Angel, give this girl the golden key."

The second answers, "Oh, quite good. I was a virgin before I got married, but not after I got married."

"Very good," says St. Peter. "Angel, give this girl the silver key."

The third answers, "Oh no, not at all. I got down with practically every guy I met, before and after I got married. Anywhere, anytime."

"Very good," says St. Peter. "Angel, give this girl my room key."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home