Smile of the Day

Life is getting much too serious, yes? Who doesn't need a daily smile?




Monday, December 15

That "special" Christmas gift

Never be caught speechless when you get given that singing Christmas tree at the office party! Here are some ideas what to say:
  • Hey! Now there's a gift!
  • Well, well, well ...
  • Boy, if I had not recently shot up 4 sizes, that would have fit perfectly.
  • This is perfect for wearing around the basement.
  • Gosh. I hope this never catches fire! It is fire season though. There are lots of unexplained fires.
  • If the dog buries it, I will be furious!
  • I love it! but I fear the jealousy it will inspire.
  • Sadly, tomorrow I enter the Federal Witness Protection Program.
  • To think -- I vowed to give all the gifts I got this year to charity.
  • I really don't deserve this.